Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Back yard sports center




That's our grandkids and me and the moms (my beautiful daughters) in what we call fondly "the swimming pool."
We use clorox bleach once a week to keep it spakely clean.

Yes, Pamela, there is another use for lots of bleach besides keeping clothes white and cabinet tops sinks and floors sanitized.














We just fenced in this week with the chain link fencing we used to have wrapped around the garden when I had the two lots together.

No, no, the BAsketball court does not defy gravity. I just can't figure out how to rotate the photo. Anyone?

The badmittion net, one of our foster kids' grandmother's gave to me about four years ago when I first got into the house. Steven put it up securely for the kids last summer. Now we have cemented into the ground pieces of pipe to put the plastic pipe into and can move it out of the way when not in use.












We also have several checker and chess spots, with dice (non gambeling non competetative, and other table game centers available for park like activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment